Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Silicone Rubber||Operating Temperature Range ℃:||-50-230 Degree C|
|Dielectric Strength At 20℃ As Per ASTM KV/mm:||17||Thermal Conductivity At 100℃ W/m.K:||0.24|
|Minimum Bending Radius (mm):||3||Max Size(mm):||W:500;L900.|
|Common Thickness:||0.5-1.8||Working Life:||10000hours Based On 150 Degree C|
The etched element provides superior heat transfer and exceptionally uniform heat output, which results in a faster warm-up cycle and longer life. The heaters operate in ambient temperatures from -50-250 degree C.
Advantages over wire wound silicone rubber heaters:
Higher watt densities
Elimination of edge loss compensation
Greater element area over heater sheath
Complex heat distribution with a rating of about 200°C (392°F)
Economical mass production
Reproduction of complex circuits
|Operating temperature range ℃||-50-250 degree C|
|Dielectric strength at 20℃ as per ASTM KV/mm||17|
|Thermal conductivity at 100℃ W/m.K||0.24|
|Minimum Bending radius (mm)||3|
|Working life||10K hours at 150℃|
Application of Silicone rubber heaters:
1. Industrial equipment, pipelines, barrels, tanks, etc.
2. Outdoors telecommunication equipment
3. Medical equipment and devices
4. Outdoors electronic devices
5.Thermal imaging of imaging equipment
6. Case protection under cold and moist environment
7. Industrial ovens and thermal processing equipment
8. Ventilator supports
9. Laminating equipment
1. Fast heating with a coefficient of heat conductivity of only 1W/m.k. Due to its small thermal capacity, prompt turn on/off can be achieved.
2. High thermal efficiency: The temperature of electric heating film itself is only tens of centidegrees higher than that of the liquid when heating, which is 2-3 times energy saving than ordinary electric stoves.
3. Water, acid and alkali resistance, high-strength of electric insulation.
4. High mechanical strength with 100kg/cm² mechanical pressure.
5. Small size: Small space occupied when applying this heating product.
6. Easy application: Its self-insulation and free-of-open-fire property greatly help simplify the techniques of heat preservation and thermal insulation.
7. Its wide range of temperature,-60°C~250°C, can not be simply achieved by other electrical appliances.
8. Long service time: Under normal use, the product almost can be permanently and continuously used because nickel and chrome materials are durable to any corrosion, and the silastic has a high surface resistance up to 100kg/cm², which is uncomparable for any other electric heaters.
9. Made in any size, the temperature of the product can be precisely adjusted by temperature controller.